Wednesday 31 July 2013

BOOT CAMP: Live Fit Health and Fitness!! #Special Edition

SPECIAL EDITION: BLOGGERS GET FIT!!


I want to laugh at my blogger friends rightnow but they might chicken out if I do!!

Glitz and Glam aside, Zambian bloggers are coming together for a GET FIT Campaign organized by our very awesome personal Trainer Mr Live Fit himself, Muz and myself! I rounded up numbers and personally chatted up each blogger to invite them for one session of this Campaign! hopefully its something we can do regularly. This is the first session and we hope to have Zambian Fashionistas, Stylists, DJs, Tv Personalities every other week for just one session of bootcamp. So for starters, we chose the bloggers. They always seem to have alot to say about everything, we cant wait to see them in action in their sweatsuits and sneakers.

We are so good at attending events that involve nice wine, great clothes and laughter and really, no sweat at all.. but this time, we take our social selves to bootcamp and hopefully have some fun as we work out *gulp*




I had the most classic responses  as i invited the lot, from, "sorry what? bootcamp?", to "uhmm, ehhhhhhh" and some exclaiming the word "EXERCISE!", some vowed NEVER to show up,lol.. and ofcourse the very classic "il do it only for you" but with-lots-of-doubt response, haha, I could not hold back the laughter. I dont blame them though, I would have said the same thing and probably not shown up - hehe... but I am 4 weeks into it and if I can do it I know these awesome Bloggers can too. After a lot of persuasion, they are very supportive of this movement and are excited and we cant thank them enough for agreeing to venture into the "unknown"!!




Who we have on our list so far;


0. Lulu Haangala, Our Celeb who will be our constant in almost every group! >> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lulu-Haangala-Fanpage @LuluHaangala

1. The Afrosocialite Mazuba Kapambwe >> http://afrosocialiting.wordpress.com/  @afrosocialite

2. Miss Lee >> http://lsksocial.wordpress.com/ @leelabee - who swore never to show up, haha

3. Scarlet >> missmahogany.blogspot.com @Scarlet_mwanaOK

4. Linda >> unikuemoda.tumblr.com  @MisLenga

5. Joan Kats >> http://www.afro-funk.blogspot.com/ @ghetogal

Hopefully we get a whole lot more for the next sessions.

What to bring;

 

0. Yourself - (Lee this is for you)
1. SweatSuit
2. Sneakers
3. Bottle of water
4. Towel
5. Dont forget your camera and phone for those moments that everyone will be dying to see and hear about.. lol

 That's pretty much it really....

Just dont forget to eat on the day - you will need all the Energy!!

I am super-excited, not only because I clocked a successful 10day boot-camp record but mostly because this will be a good way for these over-active, intellectual and creative minds to unwind (I see all of them shaking their head thinking uhhhh.. No!lol) and No, No cake after guys!

Its definitely something to look forward to!!! hahaha *my ribs*

Count-down begins NOW!!

#Bless

Check out The trainer>> #TeamLiveFit >> follow link below;

http://www.facebook.com/livefitzambia?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

twitter: @TheRealMuz
instagram @TheRealMuz

4 comments:

  1. lol you are supposed to be cheering us on not scaring the daylights out of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I think I need some fitness... Can I come too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. email me on lianthanks@gmail.com Nshinka, the campaign is still on! you are welcome

    ReplyDelete