Wednesday 24 July 2013

BOOT CAMP: LIVE FIT Health and Fitness!!! p5

WELCOME BACK?!

 

DAY 8&9

BURPEES, FROG JUMPS, WALKING LUNGES!! that is just a bit of what greeted me back!! now i have vowed to never fall ill again. When my trailer said he had a good welcome back workout, who knew this is what he meant?!

Even my new workout gear couldn't keep up. My recovery time was pathetic and of course, the frog-jumps were shameful. Things have got to change!! I was sweating like a ..............pig?? ( i have really never seen a pig sweat in my life so I don't know about that) and at first i blamed my very brief illness but then it really hit me - i managed to go through the full workout but with very little energy. the guys at bootcamp were just going and going and soon they were all gone and i was..... yeah, still there struggling with my last walking lunge!!

I remember having eaten nothing for lunch and my breakfast had melted away trying to cover up for a lack of lunch - whooops!! Yeah, and that is the reason for my low energy levels #LESSON1
Not only that, I decided to check my weight and SOMEHOW I am 2kiloz less than I was when I started boot-camp *sobs*, Sadly I have been working out more than I ever have but still eating the same portions if not less. This is a disaster because now I am much smaller than my desired weight!! Things have got to change!! So now i have embarked on a "Eat better - Look Better" diet *cough* Lifestyle! #LESSON2

 

I am focused on getting healthier by eating better than i currently do, and the fact that i am Pesco-vegetarian, I have to deliberately pack up on protein and energy giving foods. The good part is that i love food and i have an awesome chef to help me on this food journey, what with all the recipes and fun ways of cooking - i am super excited!

DAY 9



"Have you heard of bear crawl??" he asked me.. I reluctantly said No!!! but goush.. should I have said yes and faked an injury? I dont even know at this point. You will never hear me vouch for burpees.. but this is worse than Burpees...

How its done - well, you basically crawl like a Bear :o
It looked so easy when he first showed me and i must admit, my first 3 crawls felt like a piece of cake!! You cant imagine how unbelievably painful it really is after the third!

Now i know why babies have super strength - they can bear-crawl :D #interestingfind!



I am totally convinced my trainer is out to get me - Burpees and Bear crawls in one session!! and sprints! I'm sorry, WHY?!



After all is said and done, i am absolutely grateful for an awesome trainer i have. This man has to be by far the best Fitness trainer i have ever met.. and only actually! ( i cant vouch for Anthony Mwamba, ask Esther Phiri!lol) He is passionate about fitness and helping others attain a healthy life-style. He is awesome! They say you cant buy your health - but you can surely pay your way to better habits!

#Bless

Give it a try!! 

Check out my trainer>> #LiveFit >> follow link below;

http://www.facebook.com/livefitzambia?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

twitter: @TheRealMuz
instagram @TheRealMuz

2 comments: