Monday 22 July 2013

JEANS!!! and Other Thingz

JEANS

Well-fitted jeans are literally a girl's best friend. The way they hug her bottom just right, fit her waist awesomely she doesnt have to wear a belt to hold they up. Covering just the right amount of skin, kind of like a bra, only bigger.lol..


This is some of my old work that i found looking through my archives;




 Jeans! Jeans! Jeans! They can be dressed up or Down! They have the super power of providing both Comfort and protection and look really awesome whilst doing it.

I absolutely enjoy styling jeans because for one, EVERYBODY owns or has owned a pair of Jeans. Jeans have no class and they are so versatile you can do literally anything in them (except run a marathon bcz that ought to be highly uncomfortable and hard)

I personally wouldn't wear this all white outfit to just anywhere, it has to be well though and I have to be moving in an incubator (like Gaga) or something to remain clean the whole day. Its just something i am not good at, i would be extra conscious and really really uncomfortable. After all is said and done, I might just challenge myself one day - who  knows *stares in sky for sign*


Corals and Turqs are awesomely warm together - so peaceful.

Whereas a darker option of jeans doesn't scare me at all. In fact, i over indulge :D

I love Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment