Tuesday 16 July 2013

BOOT CAMP: LIVE FIT Health and Fitness!!! p3

 LIFE-STYLE CHANGE



DAY 4 & 5

When people hear the term "Boot-camp" for some reason they assume you want to lose weight. *blank expression* - (Nothing against weight-loss but i cant be wanting to lose weight  ALL THE TIME??!), once you have attained your desired weight, you have to change the goal, yes?! and when I order the healthier dish over the cheese-sugar-infested meal the next person is having, they assume I am on some sort of 'diet'......... Its a LifeStyle Change!!! 







I keep going because I have a goal. I have only myself to disappoint and that is the worst kind of disappointment ever!!! After Days 2 and 3, I realise more now why I have to continue doing this, I have less pain and more energy. It really is awesome what a few days of intense work-out can do to your whole system. I love it and I am not going back *cough* I really do not want to.. that is not to say I cannot slack a day or 2 (muhaha).


I have been on serious campaign of getting my friends to get with this program, yes, its that awesome..
So Friday I had a couple of my friends try it out for themselves, needless to say they enjoyed every bit of it. Stressful as you do it but the feeling of achievement is so glorifying you feel like you can take over a country ( a very very small country)

Day 4 had a lot of full body workouts - Sprints and Frog-jumps and a bunch of other stuff.... cant say i enjoy frog jumps when done in excess but i guess what pays off is the Results! I might need to practice how to frog jump in my spare time though :/

..competition

Day 5 Burpees Burpees Burpess.... *nuff said* This looks like the easiest thing to do until you start #Lehugehugesigh because my arms and legs felt like they had had enough for the day.



Why Burpees?


Whether you like it or not, burpees are a full-body workout and they burn a lot of calories. Its the things we hate most!! #unfortunately
I am warming up to them though and soon, I will be a burpee champ *looks around for applause* No?! Yes?!



It is really easy though (i lied) try it out today - and No, not once, do as many as you can and enjoy the after-burn tomorrow.

if i say this over 10 times, i will believe it :D

Check out my trainer >> #LiveFit >> follow link below;

http://www.facebook.com/livefitzambia?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

twitter: @TheRealMuz
instagram @TheRealMuz


No comments:

Post a Comment