Friday 12 July 2013

MY GIRLY OBSESSIONS!!


My Obsessions *le huge smile*.

 
Thank God we are all unique. I have definitely found my niche and i am sticking to it, that's not to say i will not experiment, i definitely do and forever will.. However, much as I like to experiment, i know what not to do - be it clothes, jewelry and omg, shoes *picture the gorgeous lady you saw in heels that she could barely  walk in* #DontDoIt!

I'm sure we are familiar with the Body types diagram, know your body and dress it accordingly.. That is what sets Fashionistas apart I think..They work what they know they look best in. Try it... Know your body - But remember to NEVER play it safe. (Well, maybe at first).. #Dare!!


Shoes:

I am a huge sucker for these closed court / pointed pumps.... omg, i would raid a shoe store for these, not only do they make my legs appear fantastic, they really are gorgeously shaped - the brighter the better. (personal preference) plus they seem to work on ANYTHING, literally.. just try it out, casual or formal. They add that extra sass needed to make an outfit pop.




The next in line would have to be Brogues and Oxfords. Need i say more?! Anything Brogue inspired is my friend and i will wear it. *happy thoughts*


Jewelry:

Hand-made, vintage pieces, Ethnic pieces are usually my favourite. I could never wear gold growing up, i always alienated if from my collection, not anymore :D


I think obsession for me means these items never runs out of fashion. ALL YEAR ROUND!! i can never get over them!

#MyStyle #MyNiche

Now you know what to get me for my birthday ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment