Tuesday 30 July 2013

BOOT CAMP: LIVE FIT Health and Fitness!!! p6

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

feels like i am looking better than before - could it just be a feeling?!!

Day 10

Looking Back I dint think making it to 10days would be possible. It felt impossible! How do you know this? well, Day 1 pretty much dictates how you feel about boot camp!! Its so much hard work but the thing about you is that you will keep challenging yourself. I mean, some days are definitely harder than others, for instance, if I (conveniently) forget to eat as much as i should and it is boot camp day, i literally feel like i am going to die, my head spins, my heart throbs an extra - whatever hearts throb at and then comes the nausea. You will hate your trainer (sorry @therealmuz) because even as he notices all these symptoms he wont quit, instead, he will ask you what you ate for lunch - which is an apple and punish you further! #MyLife!!



So Day 10 could not get any worse! I ate, or at least I thought I did.. cant remember, but dont know if that was enough to help me get through the ............................no, not Burpees. lol... SUICIDES!!!! What?! Why this?????!!! so basically You sprint and touch a cone and then back to starting point and you sprint to the next cone and back to start and so on and so forth... The trainer said the first would be the hardest *blank expression* as all were a little bit too hard! To think i would be something like a pro by now - 10 days and some things still feel like they should not be legal. But lemme ask you, has anything worth it been easy to get? ( I answer, YES #burstOutInLaughterWithSelf) Maybe Just not this!




I know I should have done this at the beginning of this journey but better late than Never I guess. Its time to take that "After" Picture but seeing as I have No real "Before" image, this might as well be my Before for Next Months After!
Time to get out that Measuring Tape, Note Pad and camera!! The Big Reveal..


Anyway, this post is really about how hard  I have worked these past weeks. My July has been awesomely painful, sometimes emotional but through it all, Boot camp has given me renewed energy to do more than I could in June! And for that I am thankful to my consistent trainer and of course my body for not giving up on me. On to the Next!!



Wishing I could reward myself with a huge unhealthy meal but to be honest, that will just do me more harm than good (and My trainer *hi Muz* might read this post!hehe)



 Ready For AUGUST!!! 

#Bless

Give it a try!! 

Check out my trainer>> #LiveFit >> follow link below;

http://www.facebook.com/livefitzambia?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

twitter: @TheRealMuz
instagram @TheRealMuz


No comments:

Post a Comment