Friday 23 August 2013

I NEED HELP!!!


(A piece from 23rd August 2013)

Where does your help come from??

Sometimes I am so hard-headed. Its My way or the Highway!! I forget to say my 'Please' and 'Thank Yous' and 'Excuse Me' and to assure someone that they are 'Welcome.' I forget to do good to others, to remain humble. Surely this would disappoint my Father for he taught me better than this. But i simply ........forget. I become unapproachable, invincible and irreplaceable Through Mine Eyez! The constant battle between the my Flesh and the Spirit! *Sigh*



I have to be honest here, I am culprit of 'self-solutions'. The one place that started the problem i.e., my self is where I turn when angry. It seems to make sense then! But when God feels like He has tried Left - Right and Center to grab my attention, something must surely give!!!

I have learnt today that it is in my quietest moments that I will hear from the Lord most. Even common knowledge has it that amidst all the noise and turbulence you can hardly hear anything, let alone something that is as calming and peaceful as the Lord's voice. The sound of my own voice and thoughts are distraction enough!

I stumbled upon Kari Jobe - Aww what a blessing her cute voice has been to my heart. Bless the path that led me to this video.. BE STILL!!!

Sometimes, its not smart words or the right attitude that you need, it may just be a tiny voice of reassurance - that the Lord has got you! I mean, it might not be the same for us all, but it works for me so beautifully!

I have had to BE STILL!! to trust only in Him, because really and truly, He has ALL the answers.





In those times that I seek inspiration and or some sort of solution, I know now to BE STILL - and wait on the Lord....... there is no harm in waiting for the BEST solution!!

I do not want to be enslaved by my Flesh anymore, by desires that seek to only benefit me, by mediocre and petty thoughts, by lack of courtesy, it may all seem like small deeds but its only when they begin to take over that you realise you need HELP!!!

BE STILL My Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment