Friday 23 August 2013

BOOT CAMP: Live Fit Health and Fitness!! #GetFitCampaign



BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!!



I can't begin to explain the amount of energy I have gained since joining Boot Camp. The gym equipment would have never done this for me, clearly because I am too lazy to push myself. I keep saying, if you are anything like me, Boot Camp should be something you look forward to. The trainer to push you and other members for encouragement!


At Boot camp we have had to do everything, I mean EVERYTHING exercise related, from work-outs I can not pronounce to some I did not even know existed.


What Keeps me going?

Well, apart from my energy levels moving from a minimum of 3 on a chart or 1-10 to 5.. trust me, 5 may seem like a small number, but it is not for me, I know I am doing something right and the BODY ACHES after workout drastically taking a step back.... Ahh, why must I stop if its working???? its a Lifestyle!

They say it takes about 4weeks for you to Notice the Change yourself and its safe to say I am better than I started.. 8 weeks for your family/friends to Notice it (happened too) and 12 weeks for the whole world to Notice (gulp!! Im on that!lol).


Recently, my goals have had to change from merely needing more energy for my various life activities to now seriously desiring a FIT body!! it not vain at all! (*smiles and waves*)



The sessions are getting more intense and as much as I hate to say this.....FUN, and yes, some days are horrible (mostly because I forgot to eat for energy) but that just makes me want to be better at the next Session. To be honest, SUICIDES have to be the worst form of exercise and to keep going back and forth for 15 minutes does not make it fun, however sprinting and running has taught me alot of ENDURANCE and FOCUS! Two very important values I can use in my daily life. And the art of NEVER GIVING UP is priceless!


So if you are still thinking about joining Live Fit Boot Camp, well, come for the FREE session, see how you like it and Join thereafter... or not, its up to you really, and what works for you. I know you will have Zero regrets though!





Like anything else on this earth (that doesn't fall from the sky like Manna) DONT just WISH for it! WORK for it!



As usual: Check out Our trainer>> #TeamLiveFit >> follow link below;

http://www.facebook.com/livefitzambia?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

twitter: @TheRealMuz
instagram @TheRealMuz

No comments:

Post a Comment