Wednesday 4 September 2013

BOOTCAMP: August Memorabilia!!

SPECIAL EDITION!




AUGUST was such a great month! I achieved most of what (in my head) I set out to do.... I got stronger, faster and (still working on) leaner.. Lost some FAT....(there is a difference between fat and mass bytheway) and now looking to get toned and owning my new shape (when it comes). Not only that, I was a trainer (yes, TRAINER) for a few sessions as our usual trainer took a small break - what an experience! But That's AUGUST!!!! and I sense my September will be twice as awesome. I'm ready for it!


LiveFit has had a promotion running for the whole lot of August which has received such an amazing response from people everywhere. We had such great people coming through, all of different fitness levels... 

The Promotion is NOT over, you still get a FREE session the first time you come so if you haven't been, make a date with LIVEFIT on their page and register for your session.

Memorabilia from AUGUST!!!

All photos taken from our amateur phone cameras.  September will be better! lol

with fellow Stylist Sarah of Sarchu's Vintage House

with our trainer >> @therealMuz

Chiko a yoga fitness junkie



 
An appearance by the song-bird Kanji (red vest) @KanjiReturnz follow her on twitter - her new music is FIRE!








Clearly we have had more fun taking pictures post Exercise.

I echo that August has been such a brilliant month fitness wise for me. If you are still trying to make up your mind about living a healthy lifestyle, well, you really honestly cant be convinced any further..... but wait, our trainer's transformation might just inspire you (Near future blog post), and if that doesn't, I dont know what will. Sweets are bad!!! End Story! lol.

Thank you to everyone that has Come for the Exercise and those that have Come ans STAYED!!  Good Bye August and all your wonderful Memories!! See you in September!! #TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork!!

#Bless

As always  Check out Our trainer>> #TeamLiveFit >> follow link below;

http://www.facebook.com/livefitzambia?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

twitter: @TheRealMuz
instagram @TheRealMuz




No comments:

Post a Comment