Thursday 27 June 2013

NOSTALGIA: The SuperSupper March!!!!!

Omg!!!! you cannot imagine how extremely excited i was to find the lyrics to the song that we sung in my lower primary... anyone that went to RPS here in Lusaka in Lower Primary will know what i am talking about..!!

My music teacher absolutely loved this song and when i learnt it i have never forgotten it and today, i decided to google it, just incase it was a REAL song........................ #Surprised!!! #Bless my music teacher's soul, it is a real song... So excited.. i have to teach my kids >>>> when i have some! For Now... Lyrics to one of my favorite rhymes ever!!!

Hungry, hungry I am hungry
Table, table here I come
I could eat a goose-moose burger
Fifteen pickles and a purple plum

I could eat three bowls of goulash
Half a pound of wuzzled wheat
I could eat a peck of poobers
Then I`d really get to work and eat

Oysters, noodles, strawberry stroodles
French fries, fish hash, one red beet
Lamb chops, wham chops
Huckleberry mish mash
Oh, the things that I could eat

Doughnuts, dump-a-lings
Blueberry bump-a-lings
Chocolate mush-mash, super sweet
Clam stew, ham stew,
Water melon wush wush
Oh, the stuff that I could eat

Deep dish rhubarb, upside-down cake
I could eat a frittered flum
Hungry, hungry, I am starving
Table, table, here I come!!!

*********Still cant stop smiling.. it silly.. but its an amazing kind of silly.. So nostalgic this!! *********

No comments:

Post a Comment