Thursday 27 June 2013

FOOD: Zambian Gourmet Burgers




Its official, He is the KING of BURGERS!!!

Well, the King of all things food to be honest... but today, we focus on his burgers. OMG! was what my tongue said to my taste buds that transmitted that message to my Brain!! (not bothered about the actual flow of information)....


Gourmet Veg Burger


It was some kind of Veggie burger that he made me.. i was standing right there and do not understand how i did not steal the recipe (muhahaha). Was too concerned about chopping onions and fruit whilst he did all the work. He made dinner for about six (6) people (himself included) and he decided to launch his Burgers!!

Yes, i made that salad! lol
Gourmet Veg Burger with a fruit salad

Gourmet Beef Burger
The reviews were amazing. Everyone had a clean plate by the end of dinner. I have to be honest again, a Burger NEVER tasted this good... Excellent fresh lettuce from the garden, the cheese, the sauce, the dip (he made)... Eish!!! #Heaven!!

All Served with potato wedges.

Gourmet Beef Burger with Baked Wedges
Now to pack him in my pocket and take him home!

Compliments of Chef DC

2 comments:

  1. Sitting on my desk...the beef burger...am drooling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should know, its amazing! well, the veggie one tht i had. lol

    ReplyDelete