Wednesday 24 June 2015

White Vans and a Simple Life

She said wear them everyday, and I did.. without fail, yet each time they still looked so bright!

I have not the fondest idea of where I will be in the next 5 years, believe it or not.. I know that would displease a panel of interview judges but it's true.. I know I would like (heck, love) to be successful and working my dream job and raising a munchkin or two, happily married yada yada.... but to be fair, that is living too far a head of myself..

Don't get me wrong, I want all those good things listed above, like anyone else I have aspirations.. but for once, can life just be lived for now and less Projected!

I do believe what you do today will reflect tomorrow and hard work really does pay off.. I also believe in God! In Him being the centre of it all, so before I get so consumed with my 5 year plan that I forget my right now, I will Keep my Life Simple;

In particular order, i have right now plans to eat, sing a song, write a poem, dance, find a plant and name it Pumpkin, call a friend, drink some water, play a sport, love, run, pray, buy a gift for a friend, read a short story, buy another plant, call mum, design something, eat again, take a walk, clean my room, buy a t-shirt with a message, cut my hair......or not... aaaagh, I just want to keep it Simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment