Thursday 29 January 2015

BLOGGING DILEMMA: 2015

HELLO 2015


I am not sure how many of you bloggers, if any, face the sort of predicament i face today.

My dilemma is this that i am just not certain what sort of blogger i want to be. Whether fashion, lifestyle, fitness, education, food, travel?!

So much has changed since i last blogged and i am so confused as to what area i would like to focus on, let alone if i want to blog at all... and yet i find myself writing down my memories (big and small ) on a piece of paper.

I am wondering if one part will give me joy more than the other and whether i even have time to share anything.

So................ this is the main reason i have been AWOL. Well, the lack of time or poor management of it.

I am still not certain what I have decided on. However, I will struggle on here until I finally figure it out and try to be consistent much I can.



Cheers..

2 comments:

  1. I'm a blogger from Nigeria. I can tell you that all those sections you put above are okay for one blog. Just create pages in those different niches. Write regularly and you're on the right path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the Advice. I am doing better now. Thank you so much)

      Delete